Bigger buttons request

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Benjamin Frost

Bigger buttons request

Post by Benjamin Frost »

When you do another big update, would it be possible to have larger buttons when entering transactions? The ones I'm thinking about particularly are the arrows on the date popup window. I use these a lot, and find that it is quite easy to accidentally miss on the iPad or iPhone. Some of the other arrows could be bigger, like the arrows at the right of the geolocated transactions.

I'm afraid that Open in still doesn't work on the iPad for splits reports. Also, the csv file that is generated for splits reports comes out as gobbledegook on the iPad.

I love using the app generally, though! The reports are very useful.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Bigger buttons request

Post by Angeman »

Benjamin Frost wrote:When you do another big update, would it be possible to have larger buttons when entering transactions? The ones I'm thinking about particularly are the arrows on the date popup window. I use these a lot, and find that it is quite easy to accidentally miss on the iPad or iPhone. Some of the other arrows could be bigger, like the arrows at the right of the geolocated transactions.
Ok, thanks for the feedback.
Benjamin Frost wrote:I'm afraid that Open in still doesn't work on the iPad for splits reports.
Ok I'll make another minor update to fix that.
Benjamin Frost wrote:Also, the csv file that is generated for splits reports comes out as gobbledegook on the iPad.
Can you show me a screenshot ?
Benjamin Frost

Re: Bigger buttons request

Post by Benjamin Frost »

Angeman wrote:
Benjamin Frost wrote:When you do another big update, would it be possible to have larger buttons when entering transactions? The ones I'm thinking about particularly are the arrows on the date popup window. I use these a lot, and find that it is quite easy to accidentally miss on the iPad or iPhone. Some of the other arrows could be bigger, like the arrows at the right of the geolocated transactions.
Ok, thanks for the feedback.
Benjamin Frost wrote:I'm afraid that Open in still doesn't work on the iPad for splits reports.
Ok I'll make another minor update to fix that.
Benjamin Frost wrote:Also, the csv file that is generated for splits reports comes out as gobbledegook on the iPad.
Can you show me a screenshot ?
The csv is fixed! I just tried creating some and they worked. Many thanks, and sorry for not realising. Perhaps the last update fixed it.