credit card total and delay

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
nicfus

credit card total and delay

Post by nicfus »

Bonjour, je vous fair mes complimements pour l'application. Je la trouve vraiment bien fait. Je quelque dout sour des chose, mais je vais continuer a ecrire en englais. Pardonnez moi mais je crois que je me renderais plus comprensible.
I would like to ask if it is possible to have the ammount of credit card operations per month.
when I try 2 options comes. if I make selection usin "nature" all operatios are well distinguished but they are not separated by month wich I find important in credit card. If i do it by date all the operations follow the date criteria but not the difference between credit, cash and so on.
the other thing is that, alwais for credit card, I'm looking for a "total" just concerning credit card operation. Plus, since they are usually payd the month after, I would like to know if there is a way to delay the withdrowing from the main account.
Merci beaocoup pour la patience
Nicola :D
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: credit card total and delay

Post by Angeman »

This forum is both french and english so don't worry about writing in english ;).
nicfus wrote:I would like to ask if it is possible to have the ammount of credit card operations per month.
when I try 2 options comes. if I make selection usin "nature" all operatios are well distinguished but they are not separated by month wich I find important in credit card. If i do it by date all the operations follow the date criteria but not the difference between credit, cash and so on.
The best way to achive what you want is to organize transactions by date with the organize button so that they are grouped by month and then to filter by kind with the filter button to show only credit card transactions.
nicfus wrote:the other thing is that, alwais for credit card, I'm looking for a "total" just concerning credit card operation.
You will see the total by using the technique described above and looking at the bottom white toolbar where the balance of currently displayed transactions is shown.
nicfus wrote:Plus, since they are usually payd the month after, I would like to know if there is a way to delay the withdrowing from the main account.
This will certainly be possible in the next major release.
Mihai

Post by Mihai »

filter by kind with the filter button to show only credit card transactions.
I can't find the filter button? In the "Opérations window I have 4 buttons, Add, Change multiple operations, Prefs (where you can sort by date etc.), and Purge transactions.
You will see the total by using the technique described above and looking at the bottom white toolbar where the balance of currently displayed transactions is shown.
This would be shown in the Opérations window?

Also what does the Star button do on the in the Opération window? I couldn't find info about these buttons in the help.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Mihai wrote:
filter by kind with the filter button to show only credit card transactions.
I can't find the filter button? In the "Opérations window I have 4 buttons, Add, Change multiple operations, Prefs (where you can sort by date etc.), and Purge transactions.
This would be shown in the Opérations window?
Sorry this was only valid for the Mac version, you can't do this on the iPhone.
Mihai wrote:Also what does the Star button do on the in the Opération window? I couldn't find info about these buttons in the help.
It highlights an operation so that it has a red background in the operations list.