Inputting Transactions

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Post Reply
dheinric
Posts: 11
Joined: 29 December 2012, 17:55

Inputting Transactions

Post by dheinric » 26 October 2013, 07:01

iCompta 3.02 - I like the newer layout. Wondering if there is an ability to mask or hide some of the input lines. There are a number of them that seem to be the same as one another, at least for my use.

What is the value date for. I can't find any different definition in the documentation, from the "date".

Wanting to just see the following: Account, Status, Amount, Comment, Payee, Type, Number, Category

headbirth
Posts: 35
Joined: 17 December 2009, 17:15

Re: Inputting Transactions

Post by headbirth » 26 October 2013, 17:07

Yes,

I was also wonder what Vale Date as well as ET Total, ET Amount represent.

User avatar
Angeman
Administrateur
Posts: 1887
Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
Location: Toulouse, France
Contact:

Re: Inputting Transactions

Post by Angeman » 27 October 2013, 09:11

dheinric wrote:iCompta 3.02 - I like the newer layout. Wondering if there is an ability to mask or hide some of the input lines. There are a number of them that seem to be the same as one another, at least for my use.
You can hide whole sections (not individual fields) by double tapping their title.
dheinric wrote:What is the value date for. I can't find any different definition in the documentation, from the "date".
The value date is the date at which the bank recorded the transaction. For example the date of a check is the date you gave the check to someone and the value date is the date that person gave it to his bank.
headbirth wrote:I was also wonder what Vale Date as well as ET Total, ET Amount represent.
ET stands for Excluded of Taxes. They appear because you activated professional features in the settings.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests