iCompta v3 slowness

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
Blanz

iCompta v3 slowness

Post by Blanz »

Virtually all of the people who own iPhone 4 (s) will have serious problems with version 3 ... right? If iPhone 4 was not enough, we had to know this thing a little before, or am I wrong? I bought the new version iCompta for Mac / iphone but it is the first time that an iphone app creates these problems to me. Too much too slow.
[google translate]
robroberto89

Re: iCompta v3 slowness

Post by robroberto89 »

up
PhilMack

Post by PhilMack »

I agree, my ipad 3 response rate is too slow as well, you end up double tapping as nothing happens. iphone 5 is much better.

I have gone back to V2 until things improve. The functionality of editing transactions in v2 is so much better.
hermann

Post by hermann »

For the next time i don't use iCompta v3/v5, there are a few functional reasons. The usability has in my opinion also potential to improve. I hope for update.
MacGeezer

Post by MacGeezer »

I quit using v3/v5 too. I wish i had tested them more. Its so buggy and broken, i would never have bought it, had i known. On my 4s its so slow and crashes all the time, its not usable at all. On my ipad mini its a bit better, but still not as fast as the previous versions. But it also got so complicated. Before it was so simple to use. The only thing i was missing from the previous versions was icloud sync, more reports and the ability to reorder categories to my liking. But no we get that! It takes almost hours to make a transaction. The sync isnt reliable either. I loved v2/v4. But this is just crap. Maybe i just have to wait a few updates. I so hope it will get better.