Icompta Lite?

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
kvarga74

Icompta Lite?

Post by kvarga74 »

Hi

I recently downloaded and installed the lite version on my iPad and then upgraded within the software but it still shows as lite?

I am also struggling to see how to connect up my dropbox to allow syncing?

Oh and finally is am frustrated to see my future transactions showing up before I have requested them to within my transaction list and their amount showing off my available amount. It's hard to manage your money when future (over a month away) transactions are showing. Is there a way around this or am I being stupid or something.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can give me.

Karl
kvarga74

Re: Icompta Lite?

Post by kvarga74 »

Possibly if there was a way for it to show the unreconciled amount by the person?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

kvarga74 wrote:I recently downloaded and installed the lite version on my iPad and then upgraded within the software but it still shows as lite?
The name of an app cannot be changed that's why it still says 'Lite'.
kvarga74 wrote:I am also struggling to see how to connect up my dropbox to allow syncing?
There are several topics about Dropbox synchronization, you should take a look at them or ask a more specific question.
kvarga74 wrote:Oh and finally is am frustrated to see my future transactions showing up before I have requested them to within my transaction list and their amount showing off my available amount. It's hard to manage your money when future (over a month away) transactions are showing. Is there a way around this or am I being stupid or something.
It will be modified in V3 but currently you can filter the transactions list with a specific date range using the search field.
kvarga74 wrote:Possibly if there was a way for it to show the unreconciled amount by the person?
Sorry I don't understand what you mean, can you give me an example maybe ?
kvarga74

Post by kvarga74 »

Thank you so much for your reply...

OK firstly I don't mind about the name not matching as long as I am getting all the same functionality, which I seem to have so that's fine if that's the case.

I will look into the dropbox uses, however I have managed to import by using the web interface so that also is great.

My only real issue I am now having is with tracking my available spending money... all my accounts show 2 figures reconciled and now unreconciled. It then takes the latter of these figures down to the person I created in people. This means that the figure I am seeing as my available funds is including transactions that have not yet cleared. Or in a couple of cases bills that are showing up as due out next week but haven't been paid yet. I would like to have those transactions either not show until they are due or have the reconciled figure from each account link into the person I created?

I hope that makes sense...

One other issue, which I have kind of worked around but... I have an overdraft on my checking account, the figure that shows on my account is -£*** my over draft allows me to use -£***. Is there anyway to show that there is still money available within my OD? I currently have just created another account and called it Overdraft and put in the amount of my overdraft... this then gives my a true available figure.

Thanks again for all your help.

Karl
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

kvarga74 wrote:My only real issue I am now having is with tracking my available spending money... all my accounts show 2 figures reconciled and now unreconciled. It then takes the latter of these figures down to the person I created in people. This means that the figure I am seeing as my available funds is including transactions that have not yet cleared. Or in a couple of cases bills that are showing up as due out next week but haven't been paid yet. I would like to have those transactions either not show until they are due or have the reconciled figure from each account link into the person I created?
You can activate the "Display today's balance" option in Settings application > iCompta for that.
kvarga74 wrote:One other issue, which I have kind of worked around but... I have an overdraft on my checking account, the figure that shows on my account is -£*** my over draft allows me to use -£***. Is there anyway to show that there is still money available within my OD? I currently have just created another account and called it Overdraft and put in the amount of my overdraft... this then gives my a true available figure.
In the account editing screen you can change the warning balance so that the balance of the account is only displayed in red when it's below that number.
kvarga74

Post by kvarga74 »

Angeman wrote:You can activate the "Display today's balance" option in Settings application > iCompta for that.
That did it exactly as I needed thank you so much.
Angeman wrote:In the account editing screen you can change the warning balance so that the balance of the account is only displayed in red when it's below that number.
I had this set already, I was hoping it would be able to display the amount available to spend as well as/rather than the negative balance of the account.

Thank you again so much
You have been super helpful.

karl
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

kvarga74 wrote:I had this set already, I was hoping it would be able to display the amount available to spend as well as/rather than the negative balance of the account.
Ok I understand but it's not possible sorry.