Customizations

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
dheinric

Customizations

Post by dheinric »

I was wondering if the following items were customizable?

Kind - I know the ones that are listed cover just about any possibility, but we use about five total. Is there a way to revise the list by checking the ones you want to use, deleting or renaming completely, similar to the categories? It would also be nice to custom sort them, similar to the setup of categories, but also be able to have that sorting follow throughout the app (whenever you view them)?

Inputting Transactions - I was wondering if it is possible if you can "hide" certain parameters while inputting transactions. For instance, I do not think we would ever use the "participants" parameter. Is there a setting that can mask parameters completely, so you don't even see it upon inputting a transaction?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Customizations

Post by Angeman »

dheinric wrote:Kind - I know the ones that are listed cover just about any possibility, but we use about five total. Is there a way to revise the list by checking the ones you want to use, deleting or renaming completely, similar to the categories? It would also be nice to custom sort them, similar to the setup of categories, but also be able to have that sorting follow throughout the app (whenever you view them)?
It will be possible in next version.
dheinric wrote:Inputting Transactions - I was wondering if it is possible if you can "hide" certain parameters while inputting transactions. For instance, I do not think we would ever use the "participants" parameter. Is there a setting that can mask parameters completely, so you don't even see it upon inputting a transaction?
It's not but I will think about it.