added transactions lost

Discussions about iCompta on iOS
whitman

added transactions lost

Post by whitman »

I added 2 new transactions to my checking account. The next time I ran the application, they were not there. Is there something I have to do for them to be saved?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: added transactions lost

Post by Angeman »

No it should be saved automatically when closing the app. Perhaps there was a crash preventing the app to shut down properly... Could you please look in folder ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice of your Mac, there should be a folder with the name of your iPhone inside. Can you then send me by mail all the files concerning iCompta for analysis ? Thanks
whitman

Post by whitman »

I brought in everything from quicken and had 1200+ transactions. I did a clean to the last 6 months and it works fine now. Is there a limit to the number of transactions that can be used?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

No, there is no limit and 1200 transactions is not that much... Anyway I'm working on optimizing save time to resolve this issue.
ianton

Post by ianton »

Hello,

I have the same problem. I've lost some of the inputs I had in my IPhone when I sync with my Mac. I think that the ones I lost are the ones that I've had not saved before going out from the App.

In ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice there is nothing.

Thanks a lot,
Isabel
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Make sure to hit the save button on the main screen then before quitting to avoid this problem.
ianton

Post by ianton »

ok, I will save always before quitting.

Thanks!