Discussions about iCompta on macOS
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Please, look at the attached screen shot to see the wrong exhibition of the preview window.
- Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 12.37.23.png (418.99 KiB) Viewed 509 times
- Posts: 1905
- Joined: 28 December 2008, 21:28
- Location: Toulouse, France
I'm not able to reproduce this problem, this is how it looks with "Reduce transparency" turned on on my computer :
Turned on and off multiple times and restarted iCompta and now it's working perfectly. Can be some type of glitch with OS. Thank you for the feedback.
Testing more and now I think its really a bug. In the same budget screen the preview window for one split shows perfect opacity and other split shows like the screenshot I sent previously.
- Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 10.34.38.png (582.46 KiB) Viewed 471 times
- Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 10.34.25.png (454.78 KiB) Viewed 471 times