Sync clarification

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
ptr.chovan

Sync clarification

Post by ptr.chovan »

Hi again.
I have just bought icompta6 for mac. Now I'm on welcome page and it ask me to create new or open sample document or open another document. I've got synchronisation turned on with iCloud on my iPhone but I can't find that file on iCloud. I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do and I can't find any help to sync file from already created file from iPhone. I don't know if I should create a backup on iPhone and then open it from mac. It is quite confusing
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Sync clarification

Post by Angeman »

You have to click on File > New document from iCloud menu item.
If you need more details you can refer to the paragraph "Step by step to activate Dropbox or iCloud synchronization" : http://www.icompta-app.com/help.php?sys ... ronization
ptr.chovan

Re: Sync clarification

Post by ptr.chovan »

Thanks... I read that already and I've even done that before but what confused me was when I pressed save on mac after that, it asked me for location and name which was already set automatically on iPhone somewhere in hidden folder. So I don't understand why should I name it and place it again on mac. Sorry for that. Last time I did it with IC5 was other way around that I first set mac and then iPhone which was straight forward job