Bug Report (?) and feature request

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
fab2008

Bug Report (?) and feature request

Post by fab2008 »

First of all, thanks for your wonderful applications (both mac and iPhone versions). I just mirgated to your app and after five minutes of usage on my mac I bought the iPhone version ;-)

Now my questions:

1) I think there is a bug in the Budgets function, I just created a budget using a couple of category, one account and one person (me).
When I click on the created budget everything works fine, but when I sync my iPhone the person "account" is gone, there are only transactions of my account. Moreover, besides of iPhone sync, if I close and reopen iCompta the same thing happens. Is there a bug or there is anything that I haven't understood?

2) Feature request: Do you know Things.app and its iPhone counterpart? I love the way in which they synchronize between them. When the iPhone app is started, if it finds the Mac version running on the same network, it automatically launch sync process. The first time they require a pairing procedure, similar to the bluetooth one, with a pin code generated by the mac app that needs to be entered on the iPhone in order to allow pairing.
I think this approach is awesome, what do you think about? No offence, but IMHO the current sync procedure is quite boring and cumbersome ;-)