Seggestions

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
TheZeroBeast

Seggestions

Post by TheZeroBeast »

Hello,

Thanks for a great set of applications.
I have been playing with both the mobile version and os x version and having not used a budget program before it is taking a while to get my head around how to setup my budget.
Before this I have used a self made excel form that has a list of things my pay goes to that get ticked off as they are done.

So i have tried to setup a set of repeating transactions that I can tick off they have happened.
First problem and possible suggestion is that the frequency of transactions can't be 2 weeks, as I get paid fortnightly this is become a hassle.

I would like to also suggest maybe integrating some Australian Banks into the automatic download section, my bank is ANZ.
Not a big problem as I prefer putting in the transactions myself but I only do about 40 a month.
I have started off my accounts with downloading and importing transaction history from ANZ so that is always there if need be.

Hope to see your next rendition with exciting new features.
Regards,
Robert McKenzie
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Seggestions

Post by Angeman »

TheZeroBeast wrote:First problem and possible suggestion is that the frequency of transactions can't be 2 weeks, as I get paid fortnightly this is become a hassle.
It will finally be there in version 3.3.
TheZeroBeast wrote:I would like to also suggest maybe integrating some Australian Banks into the automatic download section, my bank is ANZ.
I think your bank doesn't provide OFX direct download service so you have to use the embedded web browser instead to download your transactions.
TheZeroBeast

Re: Seggestions

Post by TheZeroBeast »

That’s great :) thanks for the reply. I await 3.3 as I am sure it will be awesome.

It’s great to have good support; that’s what makes software great, the ability to adapt.

Thanks again,
Robert McKenzie