Clear one attachment

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
asmith

Clear one attachment

Post by asmith »

This is a very nice app, thank you.
I search forum but could not find anything about "attachment". http://www.iggsoftware.com/forums/viewt ... =5&t=11846 says only one other app handles attachments as nicely as iCompta.
My two questions / requests:
- How to clear (remove) less than the complete list of attachments, rather than remove the entire list? (Same question for attached emails.)
- If I move an email in Mail to a different folder, iCompta knows this and still finds it - very nice. But if I move an attached file, iCompta loses it. Notebook (Circus Ponies) does not lose track of moved attachments - so it seems this feature is not a dream.
Thank you again.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Clear one attachment

Post by Angeman »

asmith wrote:- How to clear (remove) less than the complete list of attachments, rather than remove the entire list? (Same question for attached emails.)
Currently this is not possible you have to clear the whole list as you noticed.
asmith wrote:- If I move an email in Mail to a different folder, iCompta knows this and still finds it - very nice. But if I move an attached file, iCompta loses it. Notebook (Circus Ponies) does not lose track of moved attachments - so it seems this feature is not a dream.
In fact it's not completely lost, it's just lost until you close the document. You'll notice that if you open it again, the file will be found again at its new location. Anyway thanks for pointing that out, it will be corrected in next release so that the file get never lost.