Column Options

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Lion

Column Options

Post by Lion »

Hi,
Im using the latest v. 6.0.8. Still trying to figure it out how to show the column options. For example, I just want few criteria to be present on one line:
Date | Name | Comment | Amount | Balance
(I do not need other categories such as the payee and type to be included in my view).
I tried using Sort menu button to change the sorting order and via preferences I selected one line transaction, but I cannot arrange the categories the way I would like.
Thanks for your help if this is possible
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Column Options

Post by Angeman »

You just have to right click on the columns header and uncheck the columns you want to hide.
Lion

Post by Lion »

Sorry Angeman, but that does not work for me. I click on while holding control key and all the categories are numb, nothing moves. I can only stretch the width of these categories on | sign but nothing more.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Control click doesn't work indeed, I'll check why but in the mean time if you make a right click with your mouse or trackpad it should work.
Lion

Post by Lion »

Yes, that worked with a mouse (good that I have one, since I use MacBook's track pad).
In any case, thanks a bunch for your suggestion.
P.S. I appreciate your enthusiasm and great work (especially giving to us an option to locally sync our data btw. iOS devices and our Mac computers -finances are not something that I prefer to send to clouds and somebody elses server!).
All the best!