Problem with credit card transfer

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
morojin

Problem with credit card transfer

Post by morojin »

Hello,

I've set my credit card account with 1-month frequency as attached. It's supposed to create planned transaction every 10th of the month automatically, and it used to do so. however, since the last month, it doesn't create the planned transaction to balance off with the corresponding bank account anymore.
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.00.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.00.50 AM.png (44.95 KiB) Viewed 6295 times
Can you tell me how to fix this ?
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Problem with credit card transfer

Post by Angeman »

You can change the type to "Checking" and then put it back to "Credit card" and set first transfer date to the date of the next transfer.
morojin

Post by morojin »

So do I have to settle the previous credit card payment which hasn't offset manually?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

No, it should be computed correctly after you change to "Checking" and then to "Credit card".
morojin

Post by morojin »

There is an unsettled amount in credit card account from 16th April to 15th May which I want to be deducted from my citi bank account on 10th June. As you instructed, I change the type to "Checking" fisrt and then put it back to "Credit card". I've set the Debit account as citi bank, then first transfer date as 16th May and the first transfer value date as 10th June. All my transactions status are "created". It still doesn't create a transfer automatically. What am I missing here?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Is the "Show planned transactions" box under the transactions list checked ? Otherwise you can send me your accounts file by email if you want I'll be able to answer you more easily.
morojin

Post by morojin »

I had to restart iCompta to apply the change. Now it's working perfectly. Thank you !