Error downloading transactions from Chase

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
dougieINFJ

Error downloading transactions from Chase

Post by dougieINFJ »

Whenever I attempt to Direct Download transactions for my Chase accounts I receive an error message. Any ideas?
dougieINFJ

Re: Error downloading transactions from Chase

Post by dougieINFJ »

I also tried to import a .qif file that i downloaded from Chase and I received the same error message.
jengert

Post by jengert »

I have not tried qif, but I just used qfx, and had no problems (outside of some duplicate entries). As for the online function, I don't pay for that, so I couldn't say.
dougieINFJ

Post by dougieINFJ »

jengert wrote:I have not tried qif, but I just used qfx, and had no problems (outside of some duplicate entries). As for the online function, I don't pay for that, so I couldn't say.
I'll try qfx later when I get home. And I don't pay for it either, I think I am grandfathered in or something from when Chase was BankOne, honestly I don't know. What I do know is that direct downloads work in applications like iBank, Quicken, and SplashMoney and I am assuming iCompta uses the same technology as these other applications.
dougieINFJ

Post by dougieINFJ »

dougieINFJ wrote: I'll try qfx later when I get home.
This didnt seem to work either. Transactions imported, however there was no matching of the transactions. Is this how iCompta is suppose to work?
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Absolutely, a matching of the transactions will come in iCompta 4.