Cant open iCompta after El capitan upgrade

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
sireson

Re: Cant open iCompta after El capitan upgrade

Post by sireson »

Hello. I am also getting the 'app is damaged' issue as of this morning. I am still using Yosemite, but I re-downloaded the app, with no effect. I have been using iCompta daily for years now so really would appreciate the ability to continue. If there is a download and a licence file available it would be most appreciated?

Kind regards
carlomarcucci

Post by carlomarcucci »

is happening to me, the Mac has made some updates and icompota stopped working. I OSX 10.10 and iCompta said that the application is damaged, download it again, but after you downloaded is not working. I aggiornatop at 10.11 and now not even a message from malfunctioning, do not start. I downloaded iCompta 5 in the demo and it works. I think the problem is in the application updates apple
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

carlomarcucci wrote:is happening to me, the Mac has made some updates and icompota stopped working. I OSX 10.10 and iCompta said that the application is damaged, download it again, but after you downloaded is not working. I aggiornatop at 10.11 and now not even a message from malfunctioning, do not start. I downloaded iCompta 5 in the demo and it works. I think the problem is in the application updates apple
I sent you an email with instructions.
carlomarcucci

Post by carlomarcucci »

AN EXCELLENT SUPPORT
THANKS A LOT
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

The Mac App Store version is working again so Apple has fixed the issue. No need to redownload it though, you can continue using the "web site" version which is the same.
Pablo66

Post by Pablo66 »

Hello. Is happening to me, the Mac has made some updates and icompota stopped working. I OSX 10.10 and iCompta said that the application is damaged, download it again, but after you downloaded is not working. I aggiornatop at 10.11 and now not even a message from malfunctioning, do not start.
Dembrey

Post by Dembrey »

Hi Angeman,

I started this thread and have been offline for a few days, so all I can say is your reactivity has been a lot better than mine, so thanks for that.

Before re-checking this thread I actually got it working by restoring the old copy of the app from my backup, what would you recommend now; should I delete and reinstall from the app store - without understanding the details of what went wrong am I somehow now running 'old' version that's going to give me trouble in the future?

Merci.
Pablo66

Post by Pablo66 »

Pablo66 wrote:Hello. Is happening to me, the Mac has made some updates and icompota stopped working. I OSX 10.10 and iCompta said that the application is damaged, download it again, but after you downloaded is not working. I aggiornatop at 10.11 and now not even a message from malfunctioning, do not start.
Thank you very much!!!
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

Dembrey wrote:Before re-checking this thread I actually got it working by restoring the old copy of the app from my backup, what would you recommend now; should I delete and reinstall from the app store - without understanding the details of what went wrong am I somehow now running 'old' version that's going to give me trouble in the future?
Try to run it and if it works then great otherwise just delete it and redownload it from the Mac App Store.