Remove some planned transactions

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
Patkouk

Remove some planned transactions

Post by Patkouk »

Hi, I entered some planned transactions in an account some time ago in iCompta3. Then I migrated to icompta 5 (now have 5.1.16). I removed recently the planned transaction from the scheduler. Now, I cannot remove the occurences of the planned transactions. They keep coming up each month. They show as "planned", but I cannot change the status, modify any field nor remove these transactions. in the account, the remove transaction line of the contextual menu is grayed out on those transactions. I do not understand at all. Please assist.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Remove some planned transactions

Post by Angeman »

This is probably a deferred debit transfer transaction computed automatically by iCompta. If you don't want it double click on your credit card account and remove the linked account.
Patkouk

Post by Patkouk »

I cannot remove anything. All the fields are greyed out. If I remove the entire account, I will be deleting transactions that I do not want to remove.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

I told you to double click on the account to edit the account properties, did you do that ? Also please post a screenshot so that I can be sure what you are talking about.
Patkouk

Post by Patkouk »

I've double clicked on the account. Attached is the screenshot. No linked account. I've also attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about. "Remove transaction" is greyed out.
Angeman
Administrateur

Post by Angeman »

It seems you've forgotten to attach the screenshots ;-)