Sorting issues with iCompta 5.1.9 under Yosemite 10.10.2

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
minidisco72

Sorting issues with iCompta 5.1.9 under Yosemite 10.10.2

Post by minidisco72 »

I'm having major issues using iCompta 5.1.9 mainly because all the sorting columns are completely messed up. I'm sure it's a matter of Yosemite being full of bugs - I have several other important programs that now don't work well anymore - but with tax season in full effect, it's painful to see that I spent the money on an upgrade that's totally useless under my current operating system. I would take screen shots, but that app is faulty also, can't be used, so I'll try to explain it in words:

- under the previous iCompta 4 version, all transactions were on individual lines; in the new version they seem to take up 2 lines each

- in the previous version the column headings at the top (Date, Name, Debit, Credit, etc) also appeared on just one line; the new version has them scattered all over the screen, almost at random

- none of these headings at the top can be selected in order to sort by that column heading

- none of the pre-set Categories and sub-categories from the previous version seem to function properly in the newer version

- opening the file from the last version in the new version makes a great number of these categories go completely blank

- clicking the "Sort" blue button at the top doesn't do anything at all to any of the fields, despite how I rearrange the options listed

- it seems pointless to try and align the scattered column headings, the fields don't adjust properly

.. I'd be inclined to ask for a refund, since the program doesn't function as it's supposed to. For now, I am forced to use the previous version 4.0.13 and I'm looking forward to suggestions or a functional update.
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Sorting issues with iCompta 5.1.9 under Yosemite 10.10.2

Post by Angeman »

Please take some screenshots as explained here : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361