Issues with Rule Transfers

Discussions about iCompta on macOS
headbirth

Issues with Rule Transfers

Post by headbirth »

In setting up a rule to create a transfer from one account to another the name generated in the account being transferred to is the same as the account being transferred from. It use to be phrased as “Transfer from ACCOUNT NAME”. I also noticed that the type is not modified in the account transferred to as well. Can you add rules to allow me to modify the entry in the targeted account being transferred to?

I also noticed issues with assigning a category to a transfer rule. I get a doubling of splits.

One more thing. I noticed that the highlighted account in the left panel becomes unreadable when the focus is in the center panel (see screenshot).
Attachments
Left Account Panel
Left Account Panel
LeftPanel.jpg (9.71 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
Angeman
Administrateur

Re: Issues with Rule Transfers

Post by Angeman »

headbirth wrote:In setting up a rule to create a transfer from one account to another the name generated in the account being transferred to is the same as the account being transferred from. It use to be phrased as “Transfer from ACCOUNT NAME”. I also noticed that the type is not modified in the account transferred to as well. Can you add rules to allow me to modify the entry in the targeted account being transferred to?

I also noticed issues with assigning a category to a transfer rule. I get a doubling of splits.
Thanks for the report, I'll see what I can do about it.
headbirth wrote:One more thing. I noticed that the highlighted account in the left panel becomes unreadable when the focus is in the center panel (see screenshot).
Yes this due to a change in latest Yosemite update, I haven't looked into it yet.